a Promise fORevER...

                  


I promise you to dedicate my life to you and always be beside you supporting and loving you through your happy and sad days... My presence may not be bodily most of the time but I will be there inside you in your soul for the whole life...

                                         



U only need to remember our happy and the most satisfactory days together and all sorrows will vanish away leaving a beautiful smile on your face... rest all you leave to me... I will take care of you in the best possible way and whenever I have to choose between my work and your happiness I will always make you happy at any cost.... and someday if I fail in my Promise please slap me or give me any punishment you want and bring me back to my senses. You are the love of my life meri pyari si …..... . I am loving you when I am 18 and I will love you until my grandchildren play with their childrens. This is not a mere promise but it is what my heart had always wanted to say to the person I love the most in this world and that is you...

I love you forever...



Only Yours...
Abhinav


Feel free to comment and join me...

Comments

Post a Comment